Every now and then you’ll find a company or product that makes you wonder why you hadn’t noticed them before. In the seemingly crowded air bunker market Airups and their line of custom made bunkers are one such company. Founded by Brent Davis, a field owner in Amarillo, Texas, Airups offers a huge selection of bunker styles, shapes, sizes and options. Boasting the widest seams in paintball and rounded corner designs Airups virtually eliminates air leaks. In addition to durable construction Airups offers a huge selection of shapes—from snakes to cans and elbows to arches, there are more than 50 different bunker styles available.
View full post on Paintball X3 Magazine | News on Paintball Gear, Scenarios, Tournaments
- Paintball Bunkers Vortex Bunker 3 in 1 Snake
- Paintball Bunker Package – eXtreme 3 Man Package – 17 Smart-Bunkers
- Paintball Bunker Package – Tourney 3 Man Package- 17 Smart-Bunkers
- Paintball Bunker Package – eXtreme 7 Man PRO Package- 47 Smart-Bunkers
- Paintball Bunker Package – Standard 7 Man PRO Package- 47 Smart-Bunkers